The American Air Museum in Britain is a testament to those American airmen who flew from the UK in the defense of freedom and to those many who died in that pursuit.
New communication technologies that have emerged in the years since our opening present an opportunity to reach millions who are not able to visit the Museum in Duxford. More importantly, at a time when the generation that created this noble history is diminishing in number, it is an increasingly important responsibility of the AAM to tell the personal stories of their great achievements to future generations. It is now imperative for us to raise the funds necessary to address these major challenges.
That’s why we need your support! Please joins as a member today and help us carry on the legacy of those brave men and women who fought for our freedom.>
To receive further information on the benefits of gifts $10,000 or more, or to learn about estate giving options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIP pass offering free Admission to the American Air Museum for one year
- American Air Museum in Britain Membership Card
- Quarterly newsletter – American Air Museum News – which features insider information about new exhibits and conservation initiatives at the Museum as well as a deeper look at many of the Museums’ current exhibits
- All Flight Member benefits
- Commemorative lapel pin
- Limited edition print featuring an iconic aircraft
- All Squadron Member benefits
- Invitation to participate in an annual conference call and/or online discussions with a senior member of the American Air Museum Staff about a current Museum exhibit or object
- All Group Member benefits
- Annual commemorative gift
- Invitation to participate in quarterly conference calls and/or online discussions with a senior member of the American Air Museum Staff about a current Museum exhibit or object
- Guest pass for an additional free admission ticket to the American Air Museum
- All Wing Member benefits
- Online tour of the Museum and new exhibits with AAM staff
- Two guest passes for an additional free admission ticket to the American Air Museum
- Personally guided VIP tour of the American Air Museum
- All Command Member benefits
- Limited edition Eagle Squadron welcome gift
- Distinctive gold leaf American Air Museum in Britain lapel pin
- Invitation to members-only events in the United States and Great Britain
- Your name listed in the fall newsletter and displayed in the Museum. See our list of current Eagle Squadron members!
Here’s what some of our Members are saying about the American Air Museum:
“I was inspired by the stories of the men and women behind the planes and missions. It made me feel connected to members of the Greatest Generation, like my grandparents.”
-Mary M., Maine
“The amazing array of aircraft on display at the AAM is awe-inspiring. I loved showing my children this exciting piece of American history.”
-Michael L., Texas
“I feel an imperative duty as an American to honor those who have fought for my freedom, and by supporting the AAM, I can help ensure that the memory of these brave airmen lives on for future generations.”
-Patricia V., California
“Visiting the AAM was one of the highlights of my trip to the UK, and I am happy that I can stay connected to their important work back home through my membership newsletter, American Air Museum News.”
-Will G., Washington, D.C.
PLEASE JOIN US TODAY AND HELP US CARRY ON THE LEGACY OF THOSE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM.
The American Air Museum is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization in the United States of America. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law under IRS regulations